Wednesday 15 June 2011

Crazy! Carzy with Something Yaw!..



Hey peeps!
Nw where shall i start??..Hmm,... 

Sorry I have been abandoning my blog for quite some time.
I have been pretty busy lately and of course so lazy to update my blog.

I'm sure there's more, I'll probably edit. IN the mean time, I've a lot to work on. I'm growing, maturing, learning, crying, hurting, understanding and wondering... But I've to understand I cannot make the same mistakes twice. One kind of like where I am in my life at the moment. I am headed in the right direction, and that makes me smile


Yesterday 14 June 2011 is my Princess Birthday ,Farhanah Amani Putri Farkhan. She turn to 4 yrs.Putriey has grow up perfectly.Putriey..putriey!...an age time not yet my 4 years mama already included her to Kindergarten will that near. She grerarious and learn. She also jealous to see the 2 bro to school. Therefore I encourage her to school.
For Putriey bezday, me make her day full of beauty and happy!. to ensure Putriey very happy I was make cupcake and chocolate to gift to her friend at kindergarten. Everyday when I see character and Putriey behaviour , I'm very amused and make me a mother that very thorough even I was has 2 owned heros. . I really luv them to my end of life. 
I will leave you with some of the times I'm loving at the moment.....
And Now I committed in what I want to do. I like with business world. Coz maybe, my parents  certainly like business world and they traded with all kinds. From trade cloth, carpet,gold, "Kueh Raya Tradisional like (Kueh Bangkit),food including Catering.Various foods that had been Abah & Ibu traded.I still learning homemade Chocolate making's world and and bakery world that is Cup cake and all types of cake's. Insyaallah with opportunity that there's is I would go ahead this learning.
I always mistrusted myself??..hahaha..alwaysz babe!!... I fear I can't do.But Abah always encourage me. Ibu also same. My Hubby?hehehe...I'm Lucky, he's so supporting and understand. He's extremely encouraging in what i'm doing. 

He believe I can do the best in any that I'm doing,Love him so much . And My Abah going to help along me from all angle he's proud of it. love my abah, and now i'm being crazy-crazy! with chocolate. Most way of making chocolate i'm learning from classes that prepared apart from. and the rest I just see from You tube and blog.


Making homemade chocolate is a truly wonderful and fun experience. It can be the most delicious chocolate you ever had, and it is fun to make. Chocolate is a delicious dessert that many people enjoy. A great thing about chocolate is that it is versatile. You can put in on many things, and serve it with almost anything. There are many different kinds, and each offers a unique flavor. In this article, we will be making realpure chocolate, which many consider to be bitter. This kind of chocolate is said to taste bad and it is rich with antioxidants, which keep your immune system up and ready.


Chocolate contain cocoa butter that certain that could help return muscle and ligament that had disappeared form body. Apart from that nature , chocolate act as medicine with attracts for depression.You really can finish time-one in method that very attractive and forget all life problems when you delicious chocolate feeling.Emmmmmmm..yummy!
1 more....emmm...me jusst wanna to say thank you to my Family, expecially Abah!, thanks for always loving me and always encouraging me and always believing in me.  I am so proud to call you my Abah and thank God for blessing me with 2 amazing parents! Love you! he is amazing, encouraging, strong and dependable 
...he always thinks of others and has a huge servant's heart..I know that he and my mom will always believe in me, even when I don't believe in myself
..I know that he and my mom will always believe in me, even when I don't believe in myself

No comments:

Post a Comment