Friday 22 April 2011

April that filled with trials...OMG!!




I can't believe that we're already in the middle of April. For Fateen this april is very meaningful and I can’t forget it.. Huh! WHY??  cozz ,reason various problem and life challange  who come to me. Guess my authority as human, see like it small matter but to fateen how tiresome.

 The last two weeks have been a total whirlwind of back-to-school activities, school forms to fill out,  and U know my 1st boy Faiq Akid he create problems at school. My child is my responsibility and hubby. One day hubby got call from school Akid teacher. She's complaining that akid do not make homework and does not bring school stationery. Akid teacher worried the matter otherwise take action will bring bad effect . My hubby also promises to teacher will solve this problem nicely and going to discuss with me. We also have to asked problem to Akid. But we no answers that right from him, cozz he more keeping silent and cry . So the best way is see  itself the class teacher.  After long discussions wif hubby……ermmm, the meaning as people that very close with Akid is me laa..(his Mama), me also promised will be going see teacher to discuss on akid matters.
 I has already going to school and see teacher on 5th of April (take annual leave la Babe!),  which we want discuss for akid problems. Obviously my expectation is wrong..OMG my boy that wise, he did not mischievous. He always score that good and as he certainly were in class that good namely 2 Amanah . He never harassing friend or rock the boat in class. He like to be alone with his own world, He’s not alert, he like pensive itself. So what actually he’s problem????.  U Olss!! Akid’s teacher almost drip tears, she said that my boy so special to her. U know,  he’s always can score good marks in class and not make trouble inside class.

End of session we both agreed to settle this problem. Akid’s teacher prepare to monitor  akid in class by making approach - More TAKE CARE 

Me, hubby and whole family will be concentrating even more attention to him and  me also promised to teacher and myself  will be bringing him to see pediatrician doctor in nearest time  and medicated traditional way. Anything For you Anak mama..Luv U Faiq Akid. 



Me, My Boy- Faiq Akid and Papa....

No comments:

Post a Comment